The primary goal of the Apostolic Christian Church Mission Board of Canada (ACCMBC) is to provide humanitarian aid and volunteer labour to alleviate human misery and suffering throughout the world in a way that is a Christian witness and brings glory to God. We seek to serve our Lord by sharing our resources and abilities to benefit both the soul and body of those in need, and thereby communicate the love of God through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- Screen and select projects that meet the requirements for charitable giving as determined by both the ACCMBC and the Canadian Government, and to provide the planning, organizing, managing, staffing, and funding of approved projects where needed.
- Provide opportunities to serve the Lord on a voluntary basis, providing a channel through which volunteers can perform services or help financially to alleviate human suffering.
- Seek to help others by teaching and helping them to help themselves.
- Address the needs that result when natural or man-made disasters occur
- To provide scholarships and bursaries for eligible students attending Christian Schools
- Serve as ambassadors for Jesus Christ and representatives of the Apostolic Christian Church (Nazarean), reflecting our love for God and the church by our actions and appearance, thus communicating the gospel message supported by sound doctrine.
- To share the gospel of Jesus Christ and to encourage people to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour by communicating the gospel through various means.